Perceptual computing is a scientific area concerned with the processing and analysis of sensor data such as video, audio, motion and other sensory data. Our main research lines are the following:
- Computer Vision and Object Recognition.
- Social Signal Analysis.
- Advanced Medical Image Analysis.
- Perceptual Machine Learning.
If you are interested in a specific project, these links are the best way to look at our research activities and thoughts (even to find some useful code). Feel free to submitt your comments, they are welcome!
- Multimodal system for image-guided coronary intervention.
- Image-gating and IVUS stabilization for robust quantification of coronary lesions.